The TriggerNeb Reusable Nebulizer (Case of 50) allows the user to get the correct dosage of medicine and not waste medicine. This product includes the reusable nebulizer bottle, supply tubing, and mouthpiece. The convenient trigger mode allows medication to be delivered by the TriggerNeb only when needed. This nebulizer is for single patient use and can be reused for up to 28 days in Hospitals and 6 months in home for a significant cost savings over other nebulizers. Easily deliver the full dose of medicine to your lungs.
The TriggerNeb is a much more convenient method of nebulization, as it allows you to pause your treatment and then resume when you are ready without turning off your nebulizer. This nebulizer delivers a very fine mist and can deliver your treatment very quickly.
LV4 - TriggerNeb Filter with Housing - Case of 50
LV7L - TriggerNeb Adult Aerosol Mask & "L" Connector - Case of 100
LV8L - TriggerNeb Child Aerosol Mask & "L" Connector - Case of 100
LVL - TriggerNeb "L" Connector - Case of 100
- Dual mode treatment: Continuous Mode, Trigger Mode
- Fast treatment times: Less than 3 minutes
- Small particle vaporization: Less than 2.1 microns
- Single Patient Use: 28 days in Hospitals, 6 months in home
- Breath enhanced technology improves medicine delivery
- Reduces medicine waste and improves patient outcome
- Ergonomic bottle design is easy to hold and control
- Optional Filter captures bacteria and viruses while protecting others from exhaled medication
- Cost effective, affordable solution